- New student registration for all new students enrolling in the Starkville Oktibbeha School District, including kindergarten, for the 2020-21 school year is open. To access the online registration form, click . Be sure to select 2020-21 as the school year. Due to Covid-19, document upload for new student is enabled to allow parents to provide proof of residency, birth certificate, and immunization form for their child online. If you are unable to upload your required documents, you may return them to your child's school between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm during summer office hours.
- Students who enroll at Starkville High School must complete course selection information online. Contact Starkville High School at 662.324.4130 or email@example.com for more information.
- Students who enroll at Partnership Middle School must complete a course selection form. Click on the appropriate form below.
- Returning student registration for the 2020-21 school year is CLOSED. To complete your online registration form, you must log into your PowerSchool parent portal at http://paginasoma.com/parents/power-school. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one to complete registration requirements.
Online registration for enrollment in our prek program for the 2020-21 school year is closed.
Can't access your account? Our student information specialists are here to help during normal school hours Monday - Friday from 7:30 am until 3:30 pm.
Sudduth Elementary School
Tiền hoàn lại bùng nổ như một cơn lũ Lynn Wells @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 662.324.4150
Henderson Ward Stewart Elementary School
Tiền hoàn lại bùng nổ như một cơn lũ Kourtney Neely @ email@example.com or 662.324.4160
Overstreet Elementary School
Shay Jackson @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 662.324.4193
West Elementary School
Mattie Sanders @ email@example.com or 662.465.7956
Partnership Middle School
Dewanda Crawford @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 662.324.4181
Armstrong Jr. High
Tracy Bevill @ email@example.com or 662.324.4070
Starkville High School
Shonda McGee @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 662.324.4130
Kelly Smith @ email@example.com or 662.324.4130
Ettaronda Hogan @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Ward @ email@example.com
Tiền hoàn lại bùng nổ như một cơn lũ Nicole Thomas @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Allowable documents for residency verification have changed. Parents/guardians are required by the state auditor’s office to provide two proofs of residency verification annually for a child to legally enroll in the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidation School District. Proofs of residency must be current and must have the same address as the one listed on the registration document. Parents/guardians must provide the Starkville Oktibbeha School District with a minimum of one document from each group as verification of address.
For the 2020-21 school year, the Mississippi State Auditor's Office has waived proof of residency requirements for returning students ONLY who do NOT have a change of address for the 2020-21 school year. Tiền hoàn lại bùng nổ như một cơn lũ
Property Tax Deed
Filed Homestead Exemption Application
Apartment or Home Lease
Filed Property or Warranty Deed
Driver's License or State Issued Identification Card
Certified copy of filed petition for guardianship/final guardianship decree
Tiền hoàn lại bùng nổ như một cơn lũIf utilities are included in the Apartment or Home Lease, please use one of the following documents for the second proof of residency:
Doctor, dentist or hospital bill (mailed to address)
Credit card statement
Insurance policy (Health)
State or federal benefit check
Salary check stub
Government mailing (Social Security or Medicaid Determination letter, IRS, etc.)
Driver’s License or State Issued Identification Card
Tiền hoàn lại bùng nổ như một cơn lũDistrict administration may approve other documentation that will objectively verify residency ONLY in circumstances that building level administrators deem extenuating circumstances.
AUTOMOBILE REGISTRATION AND VOTER PRECINCT IDENTIFICATION ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE PROOFS OF RESIDENCY.
Tiền hoàn lại bùng nổ như một cơn lũIn addition to proof of residency verification, the following documents are required for students to complete registration and enroll in the Starkville Oktibbeha School District:
MS Form 121 for immunization record for new kindergarten students and/or new transfer students: Mississippi School Immunization Laws
Updated immunization form required for all students entering 7th Grade:
The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) will require the Tdap vaccination for all students entering 7th grade beginning with the coming school year.
Students entering 7th grade will not be allowed to attend school without providing an updated immunization record, referred to as a Form 121 Immunization document showing all required immunizations, including the Tdap vaccination.
The required Tdap vaccination and other recommended vaccinations are available at the located on Yeates Street.
Parents must provide an updated immunization record if their child is entering 7th grade.
Certified Birth Certificate (New students ONLY)
Who May Attend SOCSD
Subject to the provision of the laws of the State of Mississippi, the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District shall provide a free, appropriate, public education to the following students:
- Emancipated minor children who reside within the boundaries of the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District.
- Minor children who lack a fixed, nighttime address.
- Minor children who reside with one or both natural parents within the boundaries of the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District.
- Minor children who reside with a court-appointed legal guardian within the boundaries of the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District, except those who reside with a legal guardian whose guardianship was established for the purpose of establishing residency for school district attendance purposes.
- Minor children who reside with a guardian or someone who acts and/or functions as a parent or guardian, whether or not the same be a natural parent or legal guardian within the boundaries of the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District. However, such minor children may not establish such an arrangement for the purpose of school district attendance.
- Minor children who reside outside the boundaries of the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District, whose parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are employees of the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District and whose parent(s) or legal guardian(s) have chosen to enroll the minor child or children to the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District.
- Minors who have been accepted by virtue of the inter-district transfer provisions of state law.
Age Requirements for SOCSD Students
Tiền hoàn lại bùng nổ như một cơn lũThe school district complies with age requirements for entry into kindergarten and grade 1 as follows:
Tiền hoàn lại bùng nổ như một cơn lũ A child must have attained his/her fifth birthday on or before September 1 of the current year.
A child must have attained his/her sixth birthday on or before September 1 of the current year.
Any child who transfers from an out-of-state school whose state law provides for an enrollment date subsequent to September 1 may be enrolled if specific provisions of Mississippi Code Section 37-15-9 are met.
Special Education, Developmentally Delayed Classes:
Tiền hoàn lại bùng nổ như một cơn lũ Students who are ruled eligible for Special Education Developmentally Delayed classes may be enrolled if they have attained their third birthday on or before December 1 of the current year.
Maximum age of attendance:
Tiền hoàn lại bùng nổ như một cơn lũ Individuals 21 years of age or older must have written permission of the board for attendance.